Sewing, The Artist’s Wife
Hans Heysen (1877-1968)
Read more HERE
Please help us by asking and answering. If you have a question, I’m sure someone else is wondering, too.
No question is too small…
What school supplies do you buy for yourself? For your quilt studio?
- Typing paper…Great for doodling. It’s a nice texture, inexpensive, and if I don’t like my doodle, I can throw out sheets of it without a care…
- Glue Sticks–If I DO like one of my doodles, I cut it out and add it to a sketchbook with a little glue.
- Rulers and stencils, to draw my “rails”…
- Notebooks. This year I found this primary school notebook for $1. It has nice lines–good for the tutorials and a larger area to draw a doodle…seems perfect for FMQ practice.
- Pencils-My absolute favorite are Dixon Ticonderogas–they’re the BEST!
WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS YEAR?
Did you buy any school supplies this year? I’d love to hear…after all, the sales are still going and I can run out and get some more!!!
PS…All information, tutorials and images are the property of Lori Kennedy at The Inbox Jaunt and are intended for personal use only. Feel free to share with attribution to The Inbox Jaunt. For all other purposes, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.